Spacious, five-speaker performance. Powerful bass. Sleek design. The Acoustimass® 10 Series V speaker system has it all for component-minded home cinema enthusiasts. It's our best-performing Acoustimass® system, with redesigned Direct/Reflecting® Series II cube speakers that pair nicely with your HDTV. Resounding bass performance from an advanced Acoustimass® module lets you enjoy all your entertainment even more, every day.
- Our best-performing Acoustimass® system delivers spacious surround sound for larger rooms
- Redesigned Direct/Reflecting® Series II speakers have a slimmer profile and can mount flush to your wall
- Powerful low-note effects from powered Acoustimass® module with two high-performance drivers
- Adjustable controls for volume and low-frequency effects
- Cables and connectors included and clearly marked for easy setup
Direct/Reflecting® speakers have always provided powerful sound from a small design. And now we've made them even better, with a slimmer profile and precisely angled drivers inside the speaker for an immersive audio experience. They make a great match for your HDTV and flush mount to your wall with optional brackets. They're easy to install and eliminate nearly 5 cm of extension from the wall compared to the previous model.
A good story makes a good film. But good sound effects make a great film. And that's where the Acoustimass® module comes in. It features proprietary technologies and two powerful, downward-firing drivers for the impact you want. Pure, deep sound, without audible distortion. Even at loud levels. You can tweak the low-frequency effects to your liking with adjustable controls. And you can place the unit out of sight behind a sofa or curtain.
- 4 Direct/Reflecting® Series II cube speakers
- 1 horizontal centre channel speaker
- Powered Acoustimass® module
- 1 system input cable – 6.1 m (20 ft)
- 2 rear speaker cables – 15.24 m (50 ft)
- 3 front speaker cables – 6.1 m (20 ft)
- Rubber feet for front centre speaker
- Power cable
Can the Acoustimass® module be placed on its side?
Are cables and connectors included with this system?
What is the difference between the Acoustimass® 10 system and the Acoustimass® 6 system?
The Acoustimass® 10 system includes a more powerful Acoustimass® module and Direct/Reflecting® Series II cube speakers for more immersive sound. While both systems perform well in any room, the Acoustimass® 10 system offers more spacious, lifelike sound for larger spaces.