Unable to play music service content
Related error codes: C7-SC3103
If you are unable to play content from a music service in the Bose Music app, try the following:
Close and re-open the Bose app.
On iOS devices:
- Depending on your iOS device, either double-tap the Home button or swipe up from the bottom center of the screen to view active apps
- Swipe left or right to find the app you want to close
- Swipe up on the app to close it.
- On the home screen, press and hold the app icon
- Tap App info from the pop-up that appears
- On the App Info screen, tap Force Stop.
Check that you are not trying to skip more content than the music service allows.
Determine if the issue occurs with the service's own app or website and check the service's website for alerts.
Check that the music service is available in your region.
Note: If an iHeartRadio and Spotify account was created in a region where the service is available, it can be used in any region (including unsupported regions) after the account is created. Supported regions for these services only apply to account creation.