To connect an external FM antenna, follow these steps:
- Connect the AM antenna connector to the AM antenna jack on the back of the Bose system
- Place the circular loop of the antenna as far away as possible from sources of electromagnetic interference, such as fluorescent lights, dimmer switches etc.
- To improve reception, turn or adjust the position of the AM loop antenna
- Connect the FM dipole antenna connection to the FM antenna jack on the back of the Bose system
- Spread the antenna wire out as much as possible. Keeping it coiled or bunched will reduce its effectiveness
- To improve reception, adjust the position of the antenna wire