Enabling or disabling Ship mode
Your product automatically enters Ship mode to protect its battery during extended periods without use. Learn how to enter or exit Ship mode on your system.
To enter or exit Ship mode:
Entering Ship modeNote: Entering Ship mode reboots your product but does not erase settings, like language selection or Bluetooth® device memory.
- Connect your product to a charger
- On the top of your product, press and hold the Play/Pause button for at least 15 seconds
- While continuing to hold the Play/Pausebutton, unplug the charger
- Release the Play/Pause button.
Exiting Ship ModeTo exit ship mode, connect your product to a charger.
Enter or exit Ship mode.
Entering Ship mode:Entering Ship mode reboots the product but does not erase settings, like language selection or Bluetooth® device memory.
- Connect the speaker to a power outlet
- Press and hold the Multi-function button for 10 seconds
- While continuing to hold the Multi-function button, unplug the speaker from power
- Release the Multi-function button.
Exiting Ship mode:
- To wake the product from Ship mode, connect it to an AC (mains) outlet.