NOT YOUR PRODUCT?
Enter a search term in the field above.
Nothing found. Please enter a valid search (e.g. connection help, no audio from headphones etc.).
Back to article
Setting up your product
Learn how to set up your product, connect components and enjoy the benefits of all its features.
Add your Frames to the Bose Music app.
Download and install the free Bose Music app from your mobile device's app store. The Bose Music app lets you set up and control your product from any mobile device, such as a smartphone or tablet.
Open the app to get started
- If prompted to allow Location Service or Bluetooth® permissions for the app, allow them
Tip: These are used so the app can detect and control your product. If you do not allow them, the app will not find your product
- If you don't have a Bose account, select "Create Account" and follow the app instructions
- If you already have a Bose account, tap "Log In" and enter your username and password
Add your Frames to your account
- On the "My Bose" screen, tap the "+" button at the bottom of the page to add your product
- Select "Headphones and Frames"
- Swipe left or right to find your product and tap "Add Product"
Note: If you don't see your product:
- Press and hold the button on the right temple until you hear "Ready to connect" or see the status light blink blue
- Make sure Bluetooth is enabled on the device running the app
- Turn your product off, then on again
- Close the Bose Music app on any nearby devices
- Once you've selected your Frames, follow the on-screen instructions
Note: With Apple iOS devices, select "Pair" on the "Bluetooth pairing request" popup window.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!