Bluetooth® disconnects from paired device
If the Bluetooth connection between your system and a connected device (i.e. laptop, smartphone, or Bose app) is intermittent or is lost unexpectedly, try the following:
Be sure your product is within 33 feet (10 meters) of the Bluetooth® device.
Reboot the Bluetooth® device.
Clear your Bose product memory of previously-connected Bluetooth® devices.
If connected to a Windows computer, check the power management setting for the Bluetooth® adapter.
- On the computer, click the Start menu and begin typing device manager
- Click Device Manager in the search results to open it
- Click the > next to Bluetooth to expand it
- Right-click your Bluetooth adapter and select Properties
- Click the Power Management tab and uncheck Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power
- Restart your computer and try again.
Connect a different Bluetooth® device.
Your product may need service.
Click here to start service