Dramatically improving your TV sound doesn't have to be complicated. The CineMate 15 system delivers the sharp, full audio you've been missing, with deep bass you may have never heard from TV before—all from a compact soundbar and hideaway Acoustimass® module. The soundbar needs just one simple connection to your TV and fits nicely in front of it, while a universal remote easily controls your TV, cable box and more. It's a lot of performance packed into a complete-yet-affordable Bose® home cinema speaker system, designed to radically enhance your enjoyment of everything TV has to offer.
- Full, impressive TV sound that spreads well beyond the soundbar itself
- Deep bass from the Acoustimass® module that brings films, TV shows, sports and video games to life
- Soundbar fits easily in front of TV and connects with just one cable
- Easy-to-use universal remote controls TV, cable box and more
- Multiple audio inputs: choice of digital optical, coaxial and analogue
How does a soundbar no longer than a ruler create such a wide soundstage? The four-element speaker array inside works with Bose® TrueSpace® signal processing to spread sound well beyond the speaker itself. The effect is more like being in a cinema, immersed in the action. And if you're playing a video game, the virtual world becomes even more real. Among soundbar speakers, this little specimen performs well beyond its size.
While the system fills the room with sound, it takes up very little space. The soundbar fits right in front of your TV and connects with just one cable. Your other components can stay put and connected as is. And the Acoustimass® module can be conveniently placed out of sight. Practically no impact on your room. But the way you experience TV will be forever changed.
While you're enjoying the new-found clarity and spaciousness the CineMate® 15 system brings you, you'll also notice something entirely new—sounds you can feel. From the pulsating rhythm of a bass guitar to the dramatic effects of an action film, you'll finally discover the low notes your HDTV couldn't come close to reproducing. All from a hideaway Acoustimass® module you can place almost anywhere in the front of your room, even behind furniture.
- Optical audio input (digital)
- Coaxial audio input (digital)
- R-L audio input (analogue)